Spay day is Wednesday November 6th
- Cats must be fasted. Remove food and water after 8 pm on Tuesday November 5
- Please arrive for check in at 8:00am on Wednesday November 6
- Allow 10-15 minutes to complete the necessary paperwork or come by the clinic prior to Spay Day to fill out the forms in advance.
- All cats must be securely confined to a carrier. Loose or leashed cats will not be accepted.
- For the protection of your pet and others in the hospital, if parasites such as fleas, lice or mites are found on your pet, we will administer the necessary treatment at your expense. Full payment will be due at pickup.
- Females will be ready for pick up at 3:00pm and males will be ready at 4:00pm.
- All cats must be picked up before 4:30pm on Wednesday November 6
- Barn cats/outdoor cats should be confined to a small area indoors away from other pets and children for the first 24 hours after surgery.
- Watch the incision area for signs of infection, swelling, excessive redness or discharge.
- There are no stitches to be removed.
- Ensure your pet is eating and drinking normally.
- Please contact the clinic immediately with any concerns.
All cats will receive a tattoo in the right ear for identification purposes. A record of your cat’s tattoo will be kept on file. Please keep your contact information current with us to ensure we can trace your cat back to you if lost or found.